?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Woah

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Thursday, November 6th, 2003
9:13 pm - So what do you do.....

lasthanddealt
.....when no one be postin' no problems no more? How we meant t'be picking up on tips on fashion and women and alcohol if nobodies be talkin'?

(11 comments | comment on this)

Monday, September 15th, 2003
2:16 am - I am just a child with nothing to lose but my mind.

rock_roller
Jesus. Jesus. Oh God. Okay.

So let's say you really like this girl. She was the first one you told about your powers (back when you weren't telling anyone), and seemed to be the one who understood where you were coming from. You get along with her really well -- but her younger siblings are a problem. Incidentally, these younger siblings made you blow your cover and destroy part of the mansion, which put you in the medlabs for two days. Which means you'd really rather see them dead as little as possible.

Anyway, you run into the speedy fucker while you're out trying to get out of the house, because some pretty serious shit has gone down and you don't want to deal with it. He informs you that his daddy was responsible for the telepathic freak-out that made your powers show up and basically ruined your life.

Your girl adores her dad. You don't know what to think about her or say to her, but you're creeped out by what the brother said. And -- yeah. You've got a headache the size of Antarctica and you want to hurt something -- or somebody -- that's not yourself. But most of all you want to figure out if you can keep on hanging out with this girl, or whether it's really worth it, or... or if you're just freaking out. But this being a mutant thing -- everything's different! You had to leave everything behind. And you've had to go through some horrible times since you manifested. And she's proud of the man who brought this about for you.

So yeah... help? And no, I am not crying.

current mood: distressed

(32 comments | comment on this)

Friday, September 12th, 2003
10:06 am

havokunleashed
So lets get this straight. I talk to my brother and he raises an interesting and valid question. Why the Hell did I bother returning to the Mansion? I had a woman, my powers were stable, we had a cabin together, then Lorna goes missing, my powers begin to beat the containment suit and for some reason I decided to heed Xaviers call when he asks me to return to the mansion.

So can anyone please tell me, why the Hell did I bother? I put my life on the line for people I dont even know, and Scott wonders why I turn to drink when Im still underage. Doesnt he get the fact that we could be dead any minute, so Im trying to get a little out of life before dying?

Bah, if anyone knows a good reason to be sticking around, let me know. I'm coming up little right now.

(3 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, September 11th, 2003
2:19 am

starsngarters
What is one supposed to do, when:
You are in your late twenties, and you teach, and your students are very attractive? Now, this would seem easy, if not for the fact that the attractive students proposition me. Very young, attractive students.
I am not sure if I'd lose my job. I am not sure what to think at all.
Advice? Questions? Comments? Anything?

current mood: tempted.

(23 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, September 7th, 2003
3:17 pm - hypothetically speaking

archxangel
Let's say, hypothetically, that someone got you drunk and did ...crazy things with you. You don't remember a thing the next day because of the hangover, but you ask your girlfriend to read your mind to check what you had done the night before, it made you curious as to why you had zoned ot and couldnt remember a thing. When she sees everything, she just slaps you and leaves, she even takes her stuff from the appartment where she lived with you....

What the fuck are you suppose to do to get her to forgive you?

(31 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, September 4th, 2003
2:40 pm - Anyone Ever Notice......

lasthanddealt
...Dat de girls seem t'be havin' so many more problems dan us? Dere board be filled wit' issues, we still jus' don' be havin' none.

(38 comments | comment on this)

Friday, August 29th, 2003
3:11 pm - What to Do?

moltenangel
I got this best friend Morph that I know likes me but I don't like guys so nothing will ever come of it.

Then I have my girlfriend that I want my friend to meet but I don't know if it's such a good thing or not. What if it hurts his feelings? Worse yet, want if he acts like himself and gets himself hurt by said girlfriend?

Yes, I cross posted but I want to know what the guys think also.

current mood: frustrated

(2 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, August 28th, 2003
4:00 pm

lasthanddealt
Ok, so dis be de guys forum, we should be comparin' notes. I be reckoning we can all be livin' a good life wit' each others advice, so here be de question:

Hows a guy get some lovin' around dese Mansions filled to de brim wit' super fit women?

Personaly, I tried de ol' method of breaking into a womans room, leaving a bunch of roses and a playing card upon their pillow so they know who it be from without ever truly be sayin'. Our fuzzy elf, he seem t'be de king of charm school. How about you other peoples?

current mood: curious

(111 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, August 26th, 2003
2:26 pm - WTF

earth_shaker
What would you do if some dude told you to bang his sister because she wanted to get laid? Plus the added fact that you had sorta just started this "thing" with some other chick.

current mood: confused

(40 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, August 23rd, 2003
1:22 pm - ...

have_faith
how do you have the woman you love to notise you again with out being pitifull?

current mood: lonely

(7 comments | comment on this)

1:19 pm - Here goes...

_red_shades_
So, I was dead for a little while and when I came back, my significant other informed me rather coldly that he was involved with my former fiance. At the same time, no one cares that I was 'dead' except the girl who I recently found out was in love with me since both of us were teenagers.

The problem with this is that she's currently involved with someone with whom I built a friendly relationship with on the mission on which I 'died.' Besides, it would be incredibly hypocritical to be this angry about being left by my now former significant other and accept any advances by this involved woman.

And there have been advances...

I think.

Maybe.

...Probably not.

Advice would be appreciated.

current mood: frustrated

(40 comments | comment on this)

Friday, August 22nd, 2003
3:28 am

mindfulclaws
Hypothetically speaking...

Let's say you've sworn to protect a girl (socialpariah). And you've done so and she's like a daughter to you. Then this other girl (jubilantsparks) comes along and you feel like you should protect her, too. But, this girl has a thing for the first girl's ex-boyfriend. And they happen to be friends. How can you tell the first girl what's going on without breaking both of their hearts, ending their friendship, and losing the second girl's trust?

current mood: confused

(87 comments | comment on this)

5:04 pm

jamie_madrox
What do you do when you like someone, but both of you are too oblivious to figure it out?

(54 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, August 21st, 2003
7:04 am

switchmebaby
so.

kinda sorta left ali after my first and prolly last night. well, not jus' her. the whole place.

now i'm comin back.

with this chick, dee. she's trouble. good trouble. she's got a sweet ride. an' she let me switch and look down her shirt. trouble. lookin forward to the way to new york from where we at.

and i ain't gonna lie. i'm nervous.

((yeah, genxrp, don't.. yeah. you don't know. *nod*))

current mood: anxious

(56 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, August 13th, 2003
4:27 pm

howlingrage
Heres a real good one for you. What the hell do you do when you discover your former soul mate presumed dead was just seen talking to someone else on your network at the Mansion you had been away from? Not to mention she suddenly seems interested in girls.

I been away from home for far too long.

(17 comments | comment on this)

4:50 am

toadman
so, lemme ask you guys this question, man.

let's say you're in a relationship with two guys at the same time. all three of you are on board. but, you come home one night and your flatmate actually turns out to be this really bad shape-shifting woman in disguse that you used to work for but you thought was dead. you figure it out so she decides to torture you. durin' the torture, you find out that one of your boyfriends is actually the son of this lady's former boss who made your life a livin' hell for a year and nearly got you and your friends killed.

now, you ain't sure if that boyfriend actually liked you or nothin', 'cause he might of just been usin' you and the other guy to keep you all in line 'cause his daddy is returning to power. the lady that broke your rib and beat the shit out of you is forcin' you to work for her against him, so you can't tell the one boyfriend what you know about his past and the other one is forced to stay in the dark.

you know when the other one finds out about both of you, it's gonna kill him.

any suggstions on what to do about that situation, yo?

current mood: in pain

(30 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, August 12th, 2003
12:41 am

st_john
Hypothetical: You're friend and your ex hook up.
With your worst enemy.

Two other good friend who you have suspicions both were crushing on you have got together. Repeatedly. In your room.

Only one person seems to want you around, and only because you claim to be evil.

Question: At which exact point does your life begin to suck?

current mood: Evil, but in a good way.

(35 comments | comment on this)

Friday, August 8th, 2003
1:15 pm - Puzzle

archangel3
So how do you explain to one sister who is very nice, polite and ladylike, that you actually prefer her other sister who is less polite and more of a bad girl? Without offending her and her telepathic supermind?

Whats more, how do you conceal from other sister that you like her when she knows what you're thinking?

current mood: confused

(16 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, August 3rd, 2003
10:55 pm

ontheotherteam
So.

What would you do if a bastard stole your girlfriend?

current mood: aggravated

(122 comments | comment on this)

3:03 pm

archxangel
Yay, hurray for new community!

danger_room

Where everyone from the different verse can come together for an intra-verse Role-Play. It's like Xgents and Xgossip, you stay in character but it won't affect your regular RP.

Thank Hedda/Emma and Pete/Liamfor this crazy idea.

(3 comments | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com